Sunday, September 6, 2009

Home, sweet? home

Our lease on the apartment downtown was for fourteen months and is now ended, So we have moved back to our home in Sandy. The drive to Temple Square takes about 20-25 minutes and it use to take us 10-15 minutes to walk from our old digs, so it is not too bad. We have been working to make the place more conferable while we finish our mission, moving furniture around and such to take full advantage of our home. Saturday after spending most of the day getting the electronic stuff, Computers, Internet, Cable Tv, Surround Sound ect set up I was really bushed. I set up the laptop in the TV room so mom could have access to a computer while I was doing my stuff on the Internet. It is now all done, Yea,

I worked the other day taking care of all of the trees. I had to remove a lot of branches on most of them. One large branch on the remaining Peach Tree had broken off, and the Cherry Tree had a large branch that was getting totally our of control and there were several dead branches on the Italian Prune tree. So I was really tired before working on the electronic stuff.

We got ready to go the serve on the Square Friday at 2:00 pm when the car would not start. Melody gave us a jump and we were able to drive to downtown but the battery did not charge.
Marty works downtown so I gave him a call and he was able to give me another jump. I drove to an auto parts store where they put another battery in. It is all right now. It is amazing how we begin to take things fro granted then bang we are stuck. All is well now.




No comments: