Sunday, November 11, 2007

catching up

I need to write. We had our Primary Program today. It went well. I am probably the oldest serving in the Primary. For the last song, the congregation joined in with Sherry S playing organ, so I ask the music people if I could add some chords and notes, and they said sure. So I added some to the piano music It was neat.. Those who know me know I have trouble playing things straight.~as written.

After the meeting, I went to a wonderful testimony of my friends Vera and Ron Beesley. I want to serve a mission in a few years. Right now, my mission is the temple. They are great people.

We made a major change by removing the book shelf in my room and I am learning to adjust. We carried tons of books down stairs and took another shelf in the basement and put books on it. Alot of work but a nice result.

We are getting ready for our monthly trip. We are going to Laughlin, Nevada for three days. We are not having a gathering for Thanksgiving as we had one on Nov 3.

Marlene Glad

No comments: