Wednesday, November 7, 2007

One more great year.!~

Here I am celebrating another year. We had a good birthday, Thanksgiving combination to celebrate both Turkeys. big days. (ha ) It was so neat to get to sing ? ? to Angel and have Bruce and Tara here for church and spend a few days.

I do feel a few ached and pains lately from adding another year. I have not fully recovered from a 2 mile hike in Bryce on our Sept Anniversary. But I have got new glasses. It is a good thing I went in cause I found out I have a couple of eye treatable conditions, ,like dry eye and possibility of starting of glaucoma, and feel about 80% better in my knees.

It was so great to have a happy marriage party in my back yard ', (it did make us work alot to make it successful and help from my family) having all my family but an ill daughter-in -law at the wonderful wedding. Going on two trips in our new old motor home', going to California with Bruce and Tara, to see our grandson baptized, these are a few of the favorite things I have done this year.I am blessed with many blessing, home family, friends, church , my testimony.

Dad and I took a drive to the new temple site. It should be ready about this time next year. Then we took a ride around the Alpine area and looked at some small homes and came home to be grateful for what we have here. If I ever got converted to leaving, (which I have not.) It would be so hard to leave the house. But so doubly hard to clean up a mess to move,,,, But too leave those I love and appreciate.~ That would be the hardest.!

We went to a financail seminar at an unbelievable Grand America Hotel. The lecture was interesting and the Horderves were unbelievable.! So I have celebrated my B day two times now and I am going to lunch with some friends ; I had alot of water aerobocis friends tell me happy B day this morning., I see some more friends at the temple and get to play the piano for temple preparation meeting today. Fun! I get to serve in the temple today.! No better place to be than there.

I better go get ready for our big day.

Marlene Glad





This is getting long.

2 comments:

Angel said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Mom! Make sure you listen to your voice mail so you can hear the kids serenade you!

Dwayne said...

Well we finally got the tree up and the lights on the house. I have some affects of coming from a warm climate. A light sore throat and ect. Dad is so good to put up the lights. It seems more like Christmas. I also like the way we decorated the tree this year.

I am sorry Lynn is in such a bad way. Pray for her. She looked better than I expected for her problem. But not much progress in her health problem. Todd has his busiest season right now is working alot of hours and going to the hospital. I don't know how he holds up.

Jimmy had a Christmas program last night. He did so cute. Pray for his MRI to be negative. That would be an enormous present.

Dad went a little crazy in the jewelry department. He upgraded my ring and I now have a 5 diamond band. He also bought me some neat stones of all colors in pendants and earings. He actually spoils me!

Merry Christmas.

Love Marlene