Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yucky January

Well here it is the 22nd of January, and I, Dwayne Glad, am strong enough write on my blog.
The winter sickness and snow has just about dun me in, to quote from Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady.

We, Marlene and I, got sick the week between Christmas and New Year. We spent New Years Eve in bed. Marlene got better but I just could not shake the Ills. I had no appetite, Fevers, Chills ect. I went to the Doctor and he said he thought I was anemic, took blood tests and said see ya. Another week went by with the same problem. This time he took an X-ray and found out that I had Pnuemonia

So all in all I have been sick for a month. I have lost about 2o-25 pounds, all in all a bad experience.

Monday the 21st of January was my Birthday, 69 years and holding. I was feeling some what better. We invited all the family to come to our house to celebrate Stuart,16, Ben, 14. and My Birthdays. Everything was well until Monday morning when we woke up to a major Snow Storm. There was sixteen inches of new stuff over about twelve inches of older snow with more to come. The Neat thing was that even with the really bad weather every one made it to our house. Then best of all Angel called to give me the best gift of all, she is going to have another child.

So there is light at the end of the tunnel. Life is good even in January. Spring is coming and soon I will be able to Plant my tomatoes for 2008. Oh I forgot that this morning the stock market went to the bottom. So am I sad, No. I converted all of my assets in to cash a couple of weeks ago. So the snow is melting. I look better being at my High School weight and we are soon going to have an even dozen Grand kids. Yea, Yea

No comments: