Friday, March 21, 2008

We survived this week so far

This has been a sad week, I am really feeling so mixed emotions,. Todds wife that has been his companion for 25 years passed away Wednesday. March 19. We were in the temple and the secretary said I had a message. My daughter was crying so I knew it was bad. Dwayne met me after I changed to my street clothes and we went to Todds.

It was unreal seeing her just laying in her bed not alive.! There were all my family except Angel and family. After they took her away, a tough thing for us,we had a family prayer and gave Todd a blessing . Thank good ness for our church and their benefits of comfort. We beleive she will be alive again. She will have a sweet release from the body that sometimes was so frail she had to be in a doctors care alot.

Anyway. The viewing is at 65oo Redwood Rd. Memorial Sunday night at 6-to 8. This is Easter and he is happy we are having it then. The funeral is Monday 31. at 11:00 . Kearns 21st Ward. 4270 West 5700 South. A viewing an hour before It will be a tough day or two. Pray for the Glads. She will be buried in Fairview , Utah.

I hope to write some happy news next time. Thank goodness for Easter and the resurrection. Happy Easter!

Marlene

No comments: