Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Long time since we wrote

I have not written for a few weeks. Dwayne is completely recovered from his bout with pnuemonia. We did some drastic rearrangeing of furniture yesterday. We moved the computer into The extra bedroom. I do not know how to react when I go in the bedroom and not see a computer and stuff that goes with it. It was alot of crawling for Dwayne in the attic to feed the wires to the next room. It is good that he could do it.

We are planning a short trip to California from March 21 to 28 with three days in Las Vegas on Fremont Street. We will get to our grandkids that live in Cal and our daughter Angel and her husband Roy. We have not spent Easter away before. I will miss being with the kids in Utah.

We went to see the grandkids in Kearns cause I hadn't seen them for awhile. I do not get to show them much attention, when we have a family party. It was fun and it was cute to have Amadna say give me a kiss when we were leaving. I get to see my grandkids on my street more often, that is neat too but I see them more.

Stuart was ordained a Priest and Ben was ordained a deacon in January. It is neat to see them advance. Stu was also set apart as leader Sunday. It is neat to see them grow up and advance in their responsibilities. We pray that Jimmys MRI will be negative tomorrow. I do not want to Melody and Marty's family go through more stree.!

Bruce and Tara are planning to come sometime in the week because they are out of school for Spring Break. It will be fun to see them.

I hope all is well with everyone and Happy Easter.!

No comments: