Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday and Jazz

Today is Sunday, the end of February already and so I need to get the Home Teaching Reports completed. I think is is a conspiracy for this month to be so short, there is just not enough time to get everything done, or is it that I don't have enough time to put things off as as long as I normally do.

Marlene is excited and depressed. The Jazz traded their best, and her favorite player Daren Williams. She really feels bad about that, but they received two new and really good players. So She is excited to see how they new guys do on the team. The Jazz have been constantly loosing lately and it is hard for her to see "Her guys go down" . She really is into this Jazz thing which is OK with me because I don't have to worry about being able to watch the games. When We went to Las Vegas for a couple of days. Her biggest worry was that we would miss "two whole games". I have to set up the DVR to record all of the games when We are away from home. She is happy as long as the TV works on game day.

No comments: